- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on topic areas related to Cognitive Load Theory.
- Do not use abbreviations in your text.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts should have a minimum number of 900 characters and may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- Authors should indicate whether they prefer to present their proposal orally or as a poster. The Program Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation format.
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Please note that the final acceptance of a proposal requires the registration of the presenting author.
To submit your proposal click here