Skip to content
All presentations must be in English, the official language of the event.
Oral presentation guidelines
- Oral presentation lasts 20 minutes. Please dedicate 15 minutes to the presentation and 5 minutes to open discussion.
- Please ensure that you are available at least 15 minutes before the session starts on the day of the conference.
- The available equipment consists of a PC and data projector. If you wish to use an IOS device, please take necessary connectors with you.
- The recommended software to be used is PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat (pdf)
Poster presentation guidelines
- Your poster will be exhibited during the conference.
- Authors are expected to be at their poster during the poster session. You may also wish to provide copies of a short summary of your presentation for distribution.
- Posters must be printed and brought to the conference by each author individually.
- The poster can be up to 118,9 cm high x 84,1 cm wide (DIN A0 format). Your poster should be readable from a distance of 2 meters.
- Pins to attach posters will be provided by the conference organisers.